Links to stories in popular media:
Read the press release from RAMPLAS consortium member PhoeniX B.V. More details can be found in the project's official website http://www.ict-ramplas.eu/.
The 1st Greek workshop on Photonics will take place at National Hellenic Research Foundation (NHR), 1-2 April 2016. Here the complete announcement.
We announce the COMANDER-FiWiN5G Workshop on “Fiber-Wireless Network Technologies and Architectures towards 5G and Beyond” in 18th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON) 2016. Here the complete announcement.
- An extensive article about the RAMPLAS project has been reported in the March issue of the International Innovation magazine, pp.49-51.
- Download here the new RAMPLAS brochure distributed in SPIE Photonics West Conference, San Franscisco California 2013 and here the new RAMPLAS brochure prepared by International Innovation *
- Laser Focus World Magazine hosts PLATON project's recent achievments about plasmonics entering into practical WDM switching applications for the first time. Visit the article by clicking here.
- PLATON project presents Active plasmonics in WDM traffic switching applications in Nature Scientific Reports magazine. The article is available here.
- SPIE professional magazine hosts an article on the merge of Plasmonics and Silicon Nanophotonics. You can view the article here.
- National television's "Reportage without frontiers" show (www.rwf.gr) hosted the PhosNet team in the episode entitled "Greece can do it - Part B". The whole episode focuses on Greek entrepreneurs and innovative ideas that can help Greece escape the financial crisis.
* International Innovation is the leading global dissemination resource for the wider scientific, technology and research communities, dedicated to disseminating the latest science, research and technological innovations on a global level. More information and a complimentary subscription offer to the publication can be found at: www.researchmedia.eu